Friday, 28 August 2026

Truckin'

 Hello Nomad friends.  Playing with Poppystamps Whittle Panda Pickup today and I decided to cut it from patterned paper.  This first attempt was a fabulous success me feels.


I used Stamperia design paper for the truck and some from Authentique for the background.  I cut Poppystamps Brilliant Star Oval from yellow Bazzill and Whittle Witch, cut from white card and coloured with promarkers, is your driver today.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz  

 
 

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us! It's always a treat to see your designs.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you cut the pick up from patterned paper! This is delightful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Poppystamps!

Carol said...

The truck is as cute as can be! Thanks for playing in our Let's Go! Travel challenge at Popppytamps!