Hello Nomad friends. Well, Norway is 'out' of the football but they put on an amazing show, of both football and sportsmanship. Obviously it's been a popular theme this summer and I've made football themed card with some glittery firework paper for my background.
I used football border and ring of balls dies from By Lene and the player and words are Kort og Godt dies. I added a norwegian flag painted squashed bottle cap for a bit of patriotic pride.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Joining the fun at
Paper Funday Challenge 89 - Anything Goes opt Summer Splash
Scrappelyst Utfordring Juli/August - Alt er Lov
Allsorts Challenge 854 - At The Seaside opt AG
Paper Funday Challenge 89 - Anything Goes opt Summer Splash
Scrappelyst Utfordring Juli/August - Alt er Lov
Allsorts Challenge 854 - At The Seaside opt AG

5 comments:
Your card is very on trend with the month of footie activity we've had, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
What a fab card! Jo x
Like your soccer card, lots of elements to enjoy, the game was exciting yesterday. Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
Fantastic card Gail, so many great details! Great idea to use the bottle cap! My instagram feed is somehow full of Erling memes LOL. No idea how it even started as I hadn't known anything about him before.
Glad you joined us at Allsorts challenge!
Awesome theme! I was a Football (Soccer) widow the past few weeks. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your sweet card with us.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Post a Comment