Monday 9 September 2024

Christmas Ian

Hello Nomad friends.  Just playing around today with some ex-food packaging and the Greeting Farm's Santa  Ian

 
I used flatbread box and ice cream box which both give a lovely kraft card, although the flatbread box is waxed so a little tricky to stamp on.  I used a scrap of gold paper and embossed the whole panel with a cuttlebug snowflake folder.  I stamped Santa Ian on a scrap of white card and coloured with promarkers and glitter glue. The sentiment is from Carmen's Veranda and, as a lover of cake, I think this is very important question.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


9 comments:

brenda said...

A fun card and great recycling Gail, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute Christmas card and great use of the cardboard! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That Santa Ian is a hoot, Gail - yes, bending to get anything off the floor means a squat to me!!

Sarn said...

Extremely important question on your card. I think the answer is DEFINITELY YES! LOL!

Love your cute Christmas card and I applaud your use of packaging for the embossing. xxx

Lia said...

That's a great fun card! Super recycling Gail!
Lia xx

Linby said...

I think the answer is YES! Great fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Definitely! Love this fun card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Kickstart Challenge:)

Di said...

Super cute card Gail - and it's a YES from me too!

Hugs
Di xx

Dotty Jo said...

Yes, totally - this should go into the books as an exercise routine! Love your card. Great kraft colour combo. I'm so grateful to Andy's cereal boxes as they have a lovely colour too. Embossing just knits everything together so well, doesn't it. Thanks for joining Jenny and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x