Sunday 29 September 2024

A Little Bit Of Snark Goes a Long Way

Hello Nomad friends.  I've used the De Egel sketch and autumn colours for this snarky card.

I've used a sizzix embossing folder on the background, some scraps of brown card and the leopard is from My Favourite Things.   The sentiment is from Carmen's Veranda. 

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Animal Magic
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 197 - Dieren
Seven Hills Crafts Challenge 2 - Shades of Autumn
Allsorts Challenge Week 800 - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Gail L said...

Haha!
I love it!
While I am here, I will thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

brenda said...

Great fun Gail, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha! Great snarky birthday card.

With my GD hat on, I’d like to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week. X

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, and snarky too, Jo x

Ellibelle said...

OMG how fun is this!! And love that sweet little leopard! His innocent look really says it all, a perfect match for that fun sentiment :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Really brought a chuckle, Gail - love your critter on the branch!!

Elly said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at KIC
Elly DT

Linby said...

very funny! Great layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.