Saturday 8 June 2024

Goldie, Myrry and Franck

Hello Nomad friends.  Here I am!!!

A while ago I was lucky enough to win these cool wise men stamps from Emerald Creek.  I have wanted these for ages.  Love Emerald Creek embossing powders, but they also have some very cool stamps, it's a pity they don't seem to be stocked by anyone outside of Canada.  Anyway, say hi to Goldie, Myrry and Franck!

I used Taylored Expressions Starry Sky stamp and embossed with gold powder.  I die cut some palm trees from black card.  The kings were stamped, coloured with Promarkers and I did a partial fussy cut giving the rest of the white panel a watercolour wash.  I added a die cut moon.  I know, everyone goes for a big star, but they can't follow something that is behind them can they??  That means you must be the star!!

Thanks for dropping by.  I'll be back soon, so don't go away far, far away....   Hugz

Joining the fun at
ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kings
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 87 - It's A Gift
52 Weeks to Christmas May Challenge - Winternight
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Masculine
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenges 193 - Mannenkaart





7 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your three wise men, Gail - they're kinda jolly, aren't they? You've given them a gorgeous scene!!

Dotty Jo said...

Just look at what Dah Bunny made! What a fab card, I love the Wise Men and the palm trees and well, everything really! Thanks for joining Denise and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a lovely card with a beautiful winternight , with these three wise men.
Thanks for joining us at 52WTC, Annemarie en merit DT52WTC.

!neke said...

Great card !Thanks for joining us !!!!
groeten Ineke
DT52WTC

Gail said...

That is such a fun card!
Your 'wise men' are fabulous!
I am going to check out Emerald Creek!

Helen said...

Such a fun card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Jantine said...

Those wise men are funny, good thing you won them and put them to good use.
Nice card, thanks for calling me the star ;-) and for joining our challenge.
Jantine DT 52WTC