Saturday 1 June 2024

Get Around Tuit

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy June!!!  How did that happen already?!??!  Ah well, you can't stop time, I just keep wobbling along in my own little world LOL, but start of the month, new challenges and opportunities!!  This month's challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is Red, White and Blue.  Share your stamped makes in a predominantly Red White and Blue colour scheme.  It's gonna be so pretty!!!!!

I was lucky to be voted Queen Gail at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers last month so, along with basking in the glory, I am also guesting with this card for their new challenge D is to Die Cuts

I made a slimline card using Lost Coast Designs Mayan Stele and Mini Manga with Carmen's Veranda Huge To Do List sentiment.  The long die with the fancy circles is from Time For Tea and I used a Daisy Mae fancy tag to get my edges on the sentiment panels.

I hope you will find time and inspiration to join us here, there and everywhere.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

I am also joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 783 - Lots of Layers opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 649-650
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - D is for Die Cuts


 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card! And that sentiment is so very ME. Thanks for being our queen for this month, hugs, Jo x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing At Allsorts;-))m

Liz said...

What a fun card, Gail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Gail L said...

Congratulations on being Queen!
I always have a list in my head, as I'm only one doing it!
Great card!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

brenda said...

Great fun Gail and love the sentiments, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and using our layers option.

B x

Donna said...

Love love love it!!
Thanks so much for being our reigning Queen of Snark!!

JulieP said...

Hahahaha! This is the story of my life right now Gail. AWESOME card!!! Thanks so much for Queening with us at the Sisterhood.