Sunday 18 June 2023

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Treeeeeeeeeee

Hello Nomad friends.  It rained!!  Not a whole huge amount, but it has freshened the place up and cooled things down a little.  I took advantage and meandered into the craft room to make some Christmas cards featuring trees.

 
This is the second time I have used this fun Studio Light die set.  I kept it super simple this time, just adding a Papirdesign God Jul (happy Christmas) on top of my pearlescent green ink edged panels.  There's quite a lot of bits to cut, but it's quite cute and folds flat for posting.


Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 75 - Festive Fancy Folds
Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge 25 - Sentiment as the Focal Point

Then I had an ugly sweater moment

I've used Papirdesign dies and various tree patterned papers.  I added half-pearls to the little green tree on the sweater and the sentiment says christmas hug. 
 





4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a darling fun fold Christmas tree, Gail, and I love your ugly sweater card too!!

Mummylade said...

Lovely projects! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Arlene said...

What a great fold card and that ugly sweater card is too cute too. So glad you joined us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge

Fabiola said...

charmante création Gail, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz