Saturday 3 June 2023

Double Promise

Hello Nomad friends.  I have made a wedding card using brusho's and Paper Discovery dies.  

I thought it would be fun to have the engagement and the wedding on the same card so after I made my brusho background I used the eclipse technique for the engagement couple.  Then I cut the bridal couple from black card and the sentiment from silver mirror card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Week 731 - Use Dies opt. AG
Creative Inspiration Challenge 3 - AG



3 comments:

brenda said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Allsorts and using dies for our optional theme.

B x

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT - Val, Nan, Leigh x
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m