Sunday 11 June 2023

Bridge of Dreams

Hello Nomad friends.  Seems my plan to post more often is a bit of a bust.  The weather has been lovely, although today's 28°C in the shade (41°C in the sun!!) did put a damper on most outdoor activities.  Watering the plants and me sitting in the shade were high on the agenda.  There was a brisk breeze, which made sitting in the shade pretty pleasant, but put paid to my intentions to do some outdoor paper crafting.  Even so I have managed to get these artist trading coins finished.


I've used Gummiapan stamps and dies.  Aren't those Troll kids adorable and I really like the stone bridge too.  I also used three stamps from the 2021 advent calendar in the background.

Thanks for dropping by. Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Not A Card







No comments: