Tuesday 4 April 2023

Gnome Rock

Hello Nomad friends.    I am elfing out at the new Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month and the theme is Gnomes.  Since Lost Coast Designs have awesome gnomes I used three of them, and since the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity current challenge is rocker cards or add a pop up element I made my gnomey Christmas card rock!!!

I used two tall gnomes and a silly gnome in the middle.  And it rocks.  Which is always fun.  My black card base was stamped with Hero Arts Unicorn ink and Lost Coast Designs Concentric Circles stamp for that drumlin look.  

I used a plate to cut along for my curved base and this one doesn't rock quite as crazily as the duck from the other day. 

Join the Christmas Kickstart fun with your gnomey christmas cards and it it also rocks or pops and includes real rubber or clear stamping then hop over and jopin the fun at Lost Coast too!!!

Thanks for dropping by.   Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes









4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thank you O elfin wonder, your card is terrific! Its more wobble than rock, but magnificent none the less, Jo x

Gail said...

Haha! Your Christmas card does ROCK!
Great gnomes!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable trio of rockin' gnomes, Gail - love this!! Glad to see you as Jo's elf this month!!

Angelnorth said...

There had to be a ZZ Top gnome involved, right?! Fun card Gail!