Sunday 17 July 2022

Ways To Fly

Hello Nomad friends.  I have a little inspiration today for the current challenge at Let's Squash It! where we want you to Keep It CAS.  Any embossing folder and a Clean and Simple creation.  I am a big fan of clean and simple and embossing folders can add a real wow to a simple design.  I decided to combine nature and technology and used part of Cuttlebug's Bird Call embossing folder in a slimline format. 

I've used a cream DL card base and cut a white panel with Mama Elephant Scallop Stitch Slimline die.  US slimline and A4 sizes are different from european ones, but this die is easy to line up and shorten the panel to make it fit my base.   I stamped Stamplorations plane and sentiment from the Born to Roam set with black archival.  Then I embossed the top part of the Bird Call folder.   Remember, it's easier to stamp first and then emboss......

I hope you get a chance to join our Keep It Simple challenge.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

Very nice.
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Nicolette DT KIC

rachel said...

great travel make gail - thanks for joining our challenge at Countryview Challenges and good luck in the draw! Hugs rachel xx