Friday 15 July 2022

Neigh If You Are Happy

Hello Nomad friends.  Just wanted to share this card I made for the Paper Roses fb Geometric challenge.  I am a big fan of Paper Roses, it's just a little tricky to get hold of their products here in Norway!  But I have a few dies and a few more in my sights LOL.  

 
Being an Australian company they have some lovely different motivs and I love the silhouette dies.  This is Stockman with Cows Border Die and the lattice is from the Stitched Rectangle Frames set.  I added a copper metal charm from Korthobby as a stylised sun.  
 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 


2 comments:

brenda said...

Very striking Gail, the silhouette images really pop against the lattice background, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at Allsorts Challenge;-))m