Saturday 30 April 2022

Things Boys Do

Hello Nomad friends.  Well, April is going out with a bang as the little chick I got last summer decided she wanted to sit on eggs and today two adorable cuties hatched out.  Mummy hen is still sitting so I am hoping there may be some more chicks hatched overnight, but we must just wait and see.  I haven't had much crafting time the last few weeks, but I have had a request for a confirmation card for a young man who likes cycling, fishing and gaming, so I made this.  Hopefully it will be a hit!

I used Football Pattern, Fish and word die from Papirdesins and the patterned papers are also from Papirdesigns, Sykkel and Hytta på Fjellet.   I also used some metal charms from Korthobby to cover the love of gaming.  

Thanks for dropping by.  See you in May!!!!!  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Papirdesign Utfordring for Mars/April - Moodboard
Allsorts Challenge Week 674 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Wild and Wonderful



5 comments:

brenda said...

Oh chicks awaited Gail, exciting. Sadly non for us this year, as mentioned on my blog yesterday we had two cockerels, one took his chance with the Fox, didn't work out too well and another killed by a farmers dog.

A super card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Dena J said...

Your card got it all and beautifully! I am sure it will be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Linby said...

I think you've got it all covered off on this wonderful design. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Randi Thorsen said...

Great card! :)