Thursday 14 April 2022

Sunshine Rocks

Hello Nomad friends.  How is Spring progressing in your corner of the globe??  Or for my antipodean friends, Autumn!!!   It's quite warm here today for April in Norway, but no sun!  I love sunshine.  It gives me energy and makes me want to do things.  I joke that I am solar powered, but I think I really am!!!!   So if nature won't supply sunshine I decided to stamp my own!!!!  And to make it more fun, I made it rock!!

 
This is a very simple card using Carmen's Veranda Sun Tiles Background.  I just stamped the Sun Tiles Background on yellow card using Dandelion archival ink.  Then I cut around the swirly sun top right so I could tuck away the end of my sentiment strip, which I stamped using a stamp from Lost Coast Designs Party Words.  I mounted the panel on a top fold card, trimmed the edges and rounded off the base so it rocks. 

Submit your entries to the linky party by 23.59PST on the 14th and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything! 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Papercraft Challenge 80 - Interactive Cards
Stamping Sensations Challenge - I Love....
We Love Stamping April - Stamp of the Moment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Interactive

9 comments:

HilaryJane said...

It might be simple, but it is still stunning. I feel the same about sunshine, so thanks for sharing some. Lovely to see you in the we love stamping gallery too xx

Silke said...


Many thanks for joining us at Papercraft with this cute interactive card.
Many greetings, Silke

brenda said...

You've done the next best thing Gail and created sunshine on your card, it really glows, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

Happy Easter,

B x

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Gail! I love your sunny colours and the fact that the card rocks. Nice detail with the 'hair' too, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Or ray... I'm thinking it's a sun ray, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

We need some sunshine here in MN - thanks for sharing some, Gail - just love your bright background and fun rocker bottom!!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Zoechaos said...

What an amazing stamp that is, going to have to go and look for it I think! Not that I could do it the justice you have here it positively zings of the screen. Love this and thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Apologies in advance but ... your card rocks! It is so bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx