Sunday 17 April 2022

Strangely Weird

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy Easter!!!   I hope the bunny brought you plenty chocolate eggs and candy.  All that sugar has obviously gone straight to my head and Mr Mojo had a bit of a weird moment throwing some unrelated items together for an unlikely, but strangely pleasing result.  It's time for a little inspiration for the Let's Squash It!! Geometric challenge and I decided to stretch my sizzix Spiderweb folder in this colourful creation.

I embossed some purple glittery glossy card with the spiderweb folder and added some purple and orange Promarker and Spiced Marmalade distress marker colour.  I die cut the panel with a stitch die, added a preprinted birthday greeting and The Greeting Farm polar bear. 
 

I hope you find time to grab your geometric folders and join the fun at Let's Squash It!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 


5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Happy Easter, Gail - I commented on the LSI post but I'll say here too - love your bear and fun background!! Seems funny to see a bear in a scarf for Easter but that's the weather we're having here too! "Warmed up" to 36F it was in the 20s for several days - ugh!! Anyway, have a wonderful day!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun, and what a cool way to use that web folder - so inventive. Jo x

Ellibelle said...

A fabulous card, Gail! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

A real fun image and perfect for a masculine card Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

I've never tried colouring glitter card but you've achieved a fab effect with the EF. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.