Wednesday 16 March 2022

Rock Star

Hello Nomad friends.  Blue and yellow is a popular colour combo at the moment.  It certainly is a favourite of mine anytime.  And today there was happy mail that inspired me to make this.

I used one of the stamps from Stampscapes Symmetry Sheet #1 – Suns and Moons which Dot sent me after I won the Ink Art Design challenge.  Thanks Dot.  So I inked up the Slice of the Universe with Night Sky archival ink and stamped it on a yellow base card.  And doesn't that look pretty just like that?????   But I decided to do a bit of alternative universe thinking...........

Ta dah!!!  Of course it just needed a wooden guitar and a metal heart charm from Korthobby.  I decided to suspend the You Rock and Roll heart on twine.  I only had blue and white so I coloured the white bits with yellow ink.   Oh yes I did....

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Favorite Things blue and yellow, space and music
Creative Crafting Uncles 27 - Jobs musician





2 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome card!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card. Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.

Sorry for being that late.

Crafty greetings
Alex

*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite