Wednesday 2 March 2022

Elephantastic

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the 2nd of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  You know the drill...... make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone wins!!!  For the February exchange I made a card for my very special friend Jo in the UK.  I have had this idea in mind ever since I got this sizzix elephant colorize die set, and since 'shaped card' was one of the options I made Jo an elephant card!

Ta dah!!!!    These dies are big, so I decided to make a free-standing elephant.  I had to put a tiny lift under his front foot to make him stand straight but OMG I think he's adorbs, and I think Jo liked him too.  

Hop over to the reveal to check out all the awesome cards that winged their way around the planet in February.
You can sign up for March if you hurry!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Dies R Us Challenge 188





9 comments:

Marianne said...

What can I say? It's an ele-phantastic card. So cool!
Marianne x

HilaryJane said...

He definitely is adorable, you have outdone yourself with this one. Brilliant xx

Ellibelle said...

How fabulous this is, Gail!! I am sure Jo was thrilled to receive it!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Pia S said...

This is a brilliant idea for a card shape and I don't think Jo expected to recei an elephant in her mailbox, lol. So fun!

Robyn Oliver said...

Brilliant shaped card Gail, fab use of the huge die.. and beautifully put together... hugs Robyn

papierelle said...

This is elephantantastic!!

Dotty Jo said...

I've had some excellent suggestions for a name for this gorgeous guy! For some reason he looks like a Patrick to me. Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fabulous shaped card, Gail - so special and detailed, don't know if I'd have the patience!

Jeanne H said...

Absolutely adorable! Love this card so much.