Monday 24 June 2019

New Crafty Friend

Hello.  Welcome.  I have a new crafty friend.  It's the Brusho Travel Palette.  I used it, Brusho powders, wax resist sticks and embossing folders to make these bright and colourful cards. 


Here's some close ups......


Flower embossing folders


Retro Circles and Arrows embossing folders.

Do hop over to the Colourcraft blog for all the details on my makes and check out the link above and grab yourself a new crafty friend. 

Joining the fun at
Creative Moments Challenge 171 - Anything Goes
Scrap the Rainbow Utfordring Juni/Juli - Lag Bakgrunn

6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What amazing effects you have created with these Gail. I love it and the colours xx

Ink Stained Roni said...

Looks like such fun! Love the palette and I need those wax stix!

Janis said...

WOW, Gail.....I am sooooooooooo in LOVE with these!!! This is the kind of "mixed media" that really resonates with me. I must get out my Brushos and find something to do wax resist with to make some of these with my "image" embossing folders....that I never quite know what to do with!! lol... Thank you for sharing these beautiful summery designs!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

So beautiful colors and background you have made.
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

Marjeta said...

Love this bright colors. Great project. Thanks for sharing with Us at Creative Moments.

Trude Julie said...

How nice colourful cards you've made, they so embody the spirit of summer. Thanks for playing along in the Scrap the Rainbow cahllenge.
DT Trude Julie