Saturday 22 June 2019

It Could Have Been a Train Wreck

Hello Nomad friends.  Today I am sharing my last project as a member of the Blank Page Muse team so I decided to go out with an explosion of colour.  I've made a shaker card in many shades of bright with a crazy cat.  



I used Blank Page Muse Katz Cat Holding a Scared Duck and Dandelion Bursts Background.  Hop over to the blog for all the details. 

Use code BPMDtIona2019 to save %15 off your total order at  
Blank Page Muse. Valid til 30th June!


Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you get the chance to stamp something fun today!
  Hugz


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Transport It the cat is transporting the duck!! LOL
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Travel/Vacation I'm not sure if they are on vacation but that cat is certainly moving fast so they are Travelling!

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Kinda feeling a little sad for the goose, but loving your card! Not a trainwreck at all, Jo x

Sari / Granne said...

These cats are so awesome, love the crazy look, and also shaker cars, they are so much fun. Thank you for joining the Dream in Darkness -challenge, I hope to see you again in July!

Renee Matarese said...

This is so cute! I love the fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

Squiddy said...

Squawk! Love the cat saving the chook... for dinner??? Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness