Saturday 8 June 2019

Hello Hen

Hello.  Welcome.  I sent this card to Marga in Spain as a part of the Card Chain Challenge international card exchange.  I am just about to add it to the May reveal as it was a few days late.  Maybe it caught a slow pigeon.  Maybe Bird Brain walked there??  She certainly looks like she is on summer holiday.....  Feet up, empty egg box, summer colours.


I used a cream textured base card and added a scrap of patterned paper that looked a bit Moroccan Tiles.  Then I added a piece of chicken printed ribbon that I have had in my stash forever!!!!!   I stamped Art Impressions Bird Brain, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  I used Poppystamps Hello cutting plate on a scrap of the same patterned paper that I used at the base of the card.  

If you would like to see the full reveal of all the cards that whizzed around the planet in May then hop over to the Card Chain Challenge blog.  

If you would like to join the fun the July sign up is open now.  Make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card, everyone's a winner!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Bird Brain is joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 57 - Summer Holiday
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Summer Vibes
Repeat Impressions DCC J519 - Things With Wings
Through the Craftroon Door - Anything Goes


6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a fun image -- love your colors and that funky chicken! I'm so happy you linked this card up to the "Things With Wings" challenge over on The House that Stamps Built.

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! You always find the best images, Gail. Great card, Jo x

Darnell said...

I love this card, Gail! She's an absolute hoot! As for the ribbon, well, of course, doesn't everyone have chicken ribbon in their stash? NO, lol! Way to go finally using it on a card!! Hugs, Darnell

Patti J said...

Hi Gail! I must admit that this winged thing is my fave so far - what a darling and uber-fun card!!! Great job! And chicken ribbon? You rock!!! Thanks for joining us for our 'Things with Wings' challenge at The House that Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Ha, ha, so fun!! Great card and fabulous colors/papers! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Nadine Carlier said...

Such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Poppystamps for our Summer Holiday Challenge.
Nadine from My Scrap n' Stuff