Tuesday 28 April 2015

Reasons To Be Happy

Hello.  Welcome.  I was lucky enough to win some stamps from Bibi at Rubber Dance Art Stamps.  Thanks Bibi. I have finally found some time to get them inky.  So here's a little happy dancing to help the week along.  


I used Rubber Dance Happy Dancers stamped on a pale blue panel I cut with SSS stitch die.  I added Watering Can archival straight from the pad for the floor and some artistic smudges.  Well, they are supposed to be artistic LOL.  I added some fresco finish Rose paint to the floors and mounted my panel on MME pink card with distressed edges. 

Joining the fun at
Rubber Dance April Colour Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit.  Hope you are having a fabulous week.  Hugz

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, this is brilliant....what a fabulous use for the stamps! LOOOOVE!!

Bibi Lindahl said...

Cool card! I'm so happy to see you are using the stamps you won. I love these happy dancers. Thank you for entering your card to our April challenge :-)

Becca Cruger said...

What cool and funky stamps!!! Your friend must really know your style. This is a party on a piece of card stock.

CG said...

What a fun card!

Kay Wallace said...

If you were looking for artistic, Gail, you perfectly hit your mark! I absolutely love this card and the stamp set goes on my "must have" list. I have a niece who is a music teacher and who travels each summer to Africa to study music there. Love how you "created" flooring for your dancers! Well done, Gail!

Susanne Rose said...

What a happy card. Well done!!! Thank you for joining us over at Rubber Dance! Susanne xx.