Saturday 25 April 2015

My Thoughts Are in Nepal

Hello.  Welcome.  Sending prayers to Nepal and all those touched by today's earthquake.  I have been privileged to visit this area and meet some of the people and understand how difficult it will be to reach all those affected. Blessing on them all. 



I stamped the CI sentiment 'wishing you butterfly mornings and wildflower afternoons' on a piece of white card.  Then I used Sizzix Swirly Dots embossing folder.  I cut Cheery Lynn Mini Dimensional Butterflies and coloured them in a rainbow of colours.  The Happy Mothers Day is a Unity stamp.  I mounted my panel on a metallic green base card. 

Joining the fun at
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 181 - Mothers Day
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - CAS 
Uniko Studio Challenge 20 - Things With Wings 

Take care.  Be safe.  Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Georgeous butterflies! Love the rainbow of colors. Thanks for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn Designs.

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely card.... adore how you've used those butterflies....& yes, it is a tragedy in Nepal. They say it is a wonderful place and the people are lovely. So awful for them :(

Kay Wallace said...

You can add my prayers for Napel to yours, Gails! Such a very sad time in their history. May the beautiful joy of your card transform their country!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Gail! The butterflies are so sweet and I love the embossed background.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx