Hello Nomad friends. The new challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is For the Men. Did I hear you groan???!!!! Where's your spirit of adventure?? Your get up and go?? I know, it got up and went bwahahahahaaa. But do not despair! The team and I are going to inspire your socks off and masculine will be our new favourite topic, at least for this month LOL.
I started by digging out some game stamps, Carmen's Veranda Dice Background and Lost Coast Designs Domino Border. I stamped the dice background with midnight blue archival on pale blue card. Then I stamped the domino border a few times on white card, fussy cut and added it as a frame around my background. I stamped and Carmen's Veranda Old Truck with black archival ink on some UHK mottled blue patterned card and fussy cut. Then I cut out the windows with a craft knife and backed them with a piece of the same UHK card. WHY???!! Why did I do that?? Answers on a postcard to me.......... Of course, it looks so much better because I did use a piece of the patterned card that was 2 tones lighter bwahaahhaaaaaaaa.
Anyway, hop over and check out all the wonderful man makes. The team has so many amazing ideas, and we even give a real red rubber prize when we get more than 20 entries in the linky. New ideas will be added all month so grab you coffee and box of after eights and join us.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz





No comments:
Post a Comment