Saturday 10 August 2024

Medditeranean Elegance

Hello Nomad friends.  I've been messing with this new fold for a few days.  Not because it was difficult, but I couldn't decide on the embellishments after I committed myself to the terracotta paper.   It's a pretty universal colour so I tried a few different ideas, midnight owls, steampunk cats and dogs, but finally these art deco MDF shapes won the day.

This is a 5" x 7" Floating Hexagon Card and if you want the how to pop over to Papercrafting With Paul or Paul Lang-Ford's youtube channel for awesome tutorials and tips that make it all so easy.  He's a bit of a construction genius.

I used Funky Fossil Art Deco MDF elements from signature 1 wallet and Mediterranean Moods 8 x8 papers.  The picture on the inside is from the cover of the papers and I only glued it in the middle to allow the sides to move freely when the card is stamding open.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 659-660
Allsorts Challenge Week 793/4 - Summer Days
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 55 - Mystical or Vintage

 

4 comments:

brenda said...

Very elegant with a nice Art Deco feel Gail, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Liz said...

Super card Gail, very stylish and elegant. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Sarah said...

Thank you for supporting my Summer Days theme this time at Allsorts. What a fabulous shaped card. Sarah

Linby said...

I love art deco and this is just wonderful. Love how it looks as if she is standing on a balcony with that beautiful view out. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.