Friday 30 August 2024

Giving Love at Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  The end of the month is nigh.  I am trying to be creative but Mr Mojo is feeling uninspired.  They say there will be sun tomorrow.  Maybe we will have a creative day.  Did manage a Christmas card to join a few challenges with.  

I'm loving these Daisy Mae distressed arch dies for an interesting card base.  I used Poppystamps Snowflake Oval Collage to cut the snowflakes and backed them with silver glitter paper.  I used some scraps of white card and cut the Memory Box gentle stitched landscape hills.  I used a scrap of green mirror card and cut a short Memory Box frosted christmas tree.  I wanted some animal action so I stamped Poppystamps cupcake party bunny and christmas friends deer on some coloured scraps.  

Take care.  Be crafty.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Outside the Box Challenge 110 - Happy Holidays/Winter
ABC Christmas Challenge - R for Rudolph
Snippets Playground Challenge 487
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 89 - Animal Antics
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet critter pair with the shimmery tree, Gail - love it!!

Lia said...

This is really nice! I like the shiny tree and the shape of your card!!
Lia xx

Sarn said...

Very sweet Christmas card with the cute animals.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Di said...

Such a sweet card Gail - I love cute animals in Christmas snippety scenes! Gosh, that tree stands out with the snowflake background and I do love the arches die set you used. Cool!

Hugs
Di xx

Lynda said...

Despite the lack of mojo this card is so lovely....Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

papierelle said...

Another lovely christmas card!! I'm thrilled!!! Thank you again for playing with Jo and me at the Christmas Kickstart. Gundi