Thursday 2 May 2024

Low Flying Panda

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the 2nd of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  32 cards whizzed their way around the planet bringing joy and love in every envelope.  I'd like to thank all the amazing artists who take part in this exchange every month.  Your kind words, support and awesome art make this exchange a delight to administer.  A special hug to Jo, my wingwoman, muse, mojo booster and #1 helper.  It's amazing how this all comes together every month like a well oiled machine LOL.

My card went to Dagmara in Poland this month.  I was a bit slow off the blocks, but I hope it caught a fast pigeon and arrives soon.....

After a shaky start, when it looked like I might miss all the options bwahahhahahaaha, I finally settled on friendship and pop-up.  It's an easel card with Funky Fossil papers and the Up, Up And Away panda with balloons stamp.  I actually fussy cut the panda and his balloons, but he looks well integrated here.  The sentiment is from Crafty Individuals and is one I have used a lot during my many years of sending Card Chain Challenge cards. 

Hop over and check out the whole awesome and amazing REVEAL

If you would like to join the fun here is the SIGN UP

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2417 - Inspiration inspired by blue skies, clouds and summer fun
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Feminine
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Feminine
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 645/646

10 comments:

papierelle said...

Oh this is so cute and lovely!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet panda floating in the air beside a rainbow (how lucky was he?!) with his red balloon Gail! Such a lovely sentiment too! The easel card design is perfect for showing off your lovely panel! Julia xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable panda with balloons among the clouds, Gail - such a fun pop up!!

HilaryJane said...

What a cute card. I am glad you got there in the end. Love the pop up element and your sky. Very effective xx

Gail said...

You did a fine job with your flying panda!
Thanks for all you do for the CCC!

Dotty Jo said...

Is this one of your FF pandas? Lovely! Great idea to make an easel card too, Jo x

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love your adorable panda. That's a really great way to hold your easel card open. Thanks for playing this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Helen said...

Love your cute design - I've got that panda set too and it's adorable!

Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Arlene said...

Just adorable. I never thought I'd see a panda flying with balloons. LOL So glad you're part of the Card Chain Challenge.