Monday 6 May 2024

Going Round

Hello Nomad friends.  It was National Scrappbooking Day on Saturday and I wanted to share a layout I made this weekend.  I have some round watercolour papers and I used brusho's on the background.

I used some ripped scraps and a filmstrip cut using Studio Light die.  The butterflies are Rubber Dance stamps.  I added an elongated offset frame that I was going to add a photo to, but then I spotted this square print which seemed the perfect focus.  The picture and the words were some items that came in a recent happy package from a crafty friend.  I finished by doodling some hearts.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp National Scrapbook Day 2024 Giveaway
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 645/646


1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous layout, Gail - love the background!!