Sunday 7 May 2023

Old Friends

Hello Nomad friends.  How is your weekend going.  UK peeps hopefully enjoyed the coronation festivities and an extra holiday tomorrow you lucky pepole.  OMG!  I've caught dyslexia!!!  Actually, the inability to spell people is causing major anxiety.  At least I am still OK with all those important X words!!!  Xcelent, Xcel, boX Xcetera.    Yep, too much sun obviously.  But I did make these awesomly cute ATC's!!!!

Look at these oldies!!!  So cute!!!!!  I won these MFT Old Friends stamps and dies over at the Snippet's Playground a while ago and this is their first day out.  Next week the beach!!!   So cute!!!  Ooops, repeating myself!  Signs of Oldiness creeping in!!  Yeah, so, cut your ATC bases from patterned card and blend a bit of ink through a Spiderweb stencil.  I thought cobwebs was a fun touch, or is it just me??  Stamp, colour and die cut your oldies.  Stamp some old Friends sentiments and the middle sentiment comes from MFT leopard set.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Colour Challenge 210
Stamping Sensations Challenge - AG Stamped opt Stencil






3 comments:

Gail said...

Haha, cobwebs! You're my people!! Whoda thunk! Great ATC's!

brenda said...

Your ATC's are fun Gail and you used a stencil for our option, many thanks and for joining us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

B x

Dora said...

What a nice ATC. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.