Monday 10 October 2022

Working With Dogs

Hello Nomad friends.  Time for a new challenge at Let's Squash It! and this month we want you to use you embossing folders and include Trees and Leaves.  I used an embossing folder that I fell in love with when it was released.  I resisted, cos I like a bargain, but while I was in the UK I saw and and knew it needed to come home with me.   I love scenic folders.  They make such easy cards.  So I ran it through my bigshot with some silver mirror card and, well, what more does it need!!!!!!  OK, maybe a little sentiment and a bit of a mat and a card base.  But really, what more does it need????

This reminds me of a place my sister took me and da dog for a walk.  The bridge was a bit flatter and I don't remember lilies in the river, in fact it was very low at the time, but the trees hung down and I am sure little dog is around here somewhere.....

Ah, there he is.  I think it works with or without the dog but isn't he cute!!!!  This is Penny Black Doggy Treat stamp. 

Hop over to the blog, check out the awesome makes from Jo and our fabulous guest and don't forget to join the fun!   See you there.

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 697 - AG Opt Monochrome
Penny Black Saturday Challenge October - AG Opt. Spooky
4 Season Challenge 61 - Huisdieren



7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Gorgeous folder Gail, not surprised you fell for that one! Looks beautiful in the metallic card. Doggy yes/no would depend on the recipient, it think — he’s cute and looks like he’d enjoy the willowy walk!

Dotty Jo said...

With or without the dog this is just plain excellent! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous metal embossing, Gail - love that scene! And the addition of Mr. Doggy? Genius - I love it!!

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful embossing folder! Definitely reminds me of the Japanese Garden I visited this spring! Love that you used silver mirror card!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Dena J said...

What a detailed and beautiful scenic folder! Quite stunning in silver. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Colien said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining our challenge on the 4 Season blog.
grtz Colien

Nelly said...

Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt voor onze challenge huisdieren bij 4-SCB.Bedankt voor je deelname.

Groetjes Nelly (DT 4-SCB)