Sunday 9 October 2022

The Rising of the Undead

Hello Nomad friends.  I was supposed to be digi-scrapping this weekend but a nasty little virus had other ideas and cut me off at the pass.  But it's Sunday, the sun is sort of shining on a cool October day and my head has cleared enough for Mr Mojo to ask 'What hit us??'.   Not sure Mr Mojo, probably the flu, but maybe just a whole herd of little green viruses driving trucks..........   

I decided to work on the whole undead feeling and make another treat box.  This one is for mummy......

There's some cats and bats around the other sides.  I used Cuttlebug tombstone die and embossed it with sizzix spiderweb and stamped a boo.  The mummy is from Sizzix Hip Haunts die set.  The box is sizzix Wrap Favour box dies tied up with some black wool.  I added the ragged fishtail tag and that cute little owl is from Websters Pages and is probably older that mummy!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Bikuben Heksebrygg Halloween Utfordring




No comments: