Monday 13 December 2021

New Dog

Hello Nomad friends.  This card was inspired by my sister, who just got her first puppy, and is loving it.  

 
Mini slimline card 6 x 3".  I realised you can get four of these from one 30x30 sheet, and I also found some envelopes which are a perfect match, so this could become a new favourite size.  At least until I run out of those envelopes.  I also got this lovely fancy stitch mini-slimline die in my Gummiapan advent calander, day 10, so that was a perfect fit.  Card base and panel by Kort og Godt.  Fun girl with dog and sentiment from My Favourite Things. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT Stamps Slimline Challenge - Mini-Slimline





2 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

A fantastic card Gail, sooo cute that little image.. Robyn

Dotty Jo said...

Sweet! And I love the size too, Jo x