Monday 27 December 2021

Bird Splat Tags

Hello Nomad friends.  I am a bit behind blogging some last minute Christmas makes, but I wanted to share these pretty tags using a scrap of Aztec Paint splats background I made previously and some Textured Birds from Rubber Dance.


The Colourcraft Aztec paints are metallic and give lovely shiny intense colours.  I just splatted all over and there was enough left to cut three tags using Stamplorations Tags die.  I stamped three of the Textured Birds, leaving them black and white, and fussy cut them.  I stamped the birds directly on the tags, to save me cutting the legs out, and then just stuck the fussy cut bodies over the top.  The God Jul is also a Rubber Dance stamp on some brown scraps and a little yellow ribbon to finish.  

Hope your Christmas was merry and bright.  I'm gonna use these 'days between' to try out some of my new Christmas goodies and also beat a little tidy into my craft room.  Scrap mountain needs to be conquered!!!

Take care.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Country View Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 158
Allsorts Challenge Week 655/6 - Anything Winter


4 comments:

Sarn said...

Three lovely splatty robin tags.
Thanks for joining in with the Winter theme at the Allsorts Challenge.
Sarn x

brenda said...

A fn trio of tags Gail, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Winter' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such wonderful tags, Gail. Love the gorgeous colors on the background for these pretty birds! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such pretty tags! The colourful background contrasts beautifully with the black and white birds - love it 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x