Monday 1 June 2020

Walking With a Llama in Europe

Hello Nomad friends.  Happy June!!!  I take part in an international card exchange every month called the Card Chain Challenge.  As you can appreciate this too has been impacted by the current situation.  Mail just ain't flying like it used to!!!!   Here's a card I sent to Mia in Greece for the March exchange.  Yes, that's right!  March.  I do believe the llama walked it!!!!!!  Glad he finally made it and I can share, cos he is rather adorbs.


I've used Blue Knight Silhouette Forest stamp for the background, used a distress ink watercolour wash for the sky, distress markers for the field and the Llama is by Taylored Expressions, stamped and fussy cut.  So cool.  The hello is from Stamplorations Skinny Sentiments die set.  I'm so glad llama finally made it through.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Repeat Impressions Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge - M1320 I used the top line, die cut, frienship, watercolour
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Summer Fields
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable! Jo x

Mia said...

Llama walked through Europe but finally found my house! Ha ha! What a gorgeous card you sent me, Gail! Thank you so much, my dear friend.

Jane said...

Great fun! Thanks so much for joining our June summer fields challenge over at country view xx

Heather said...

Oh, he IS sooo adorable!! I love how it looks like he is just popping up right in front of you to say "hi"!! So fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Corrie Herriman said...

Cute ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges for the 'Summer Fields' topic. Corrie xx

rachel said...

Haha - this is cute - thankyou for entering the challenge at Countryview Challenges this month and good luck in the draw! Hugs Rachel xx