Sunday 25 November 2018

Visible Thoughts

Hello.  Welcome.   I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!!!    Gosh, can hardly believe I haven't blogged for 10 days!!  Didn't even turn on my laptop a few days I was away!!  Strangely liberating.  Did miss creating though.  Offset the crafty cravings with a little retail therapy tee, hee.  Stay tuned for a flurry of new goodies and exciting times.  Decided to ease in gently today with a little clean and simple number.  


I used a white card base, smeared some kids glue stick on it, waited 30 seconds and applied gold foil.  Then I stamped Gummiapan's Liten Yoga, coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  Inside I have stamped a thinking of you greeting.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Back soon.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
PaperArtsy Topic 20 - Foiling
CASology Week 322 - Girl
Addicted to Stamps Challenge 168 - AG, Option of Ribbon
Stamplorations CAS Challenge November
Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hellooooooooo and welcome back! Hope you had fun. Love how you created the background for this sweet card, Jo x

Art By Wanda said...

That foiled glue stick smear looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

nancy littrell said...

Welcome home, Gail. I just got home from yoga. I can totally relate to your relaxed and in another world girl. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Fikreta said...

It's beautiful card!
hugs

Rachel Bergfeld said...

The foiling is such an interesting technique! I'm going to have to go get a glue stick now! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Marcie Sharp said...

What a fun technique of using a glue stick and foil! I'll have to try that! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology.