Monday 12 November 2018

From Mayans to Aztecs

Hello.  Welcome.  It's desert island crafting here at my little corner of blogland for the next couple of weeks.  I have winged it to the UK for my annual family get together and general all you can eat holiday.  But before I left I put together a little something something for a guest deign spot at the ColourCraft blog.  


Hop over to the ColourCraft blog for all the details on how I made this 12x12 layout and leave me a little love so I know you dropped by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Such a wonderful card, so many layers with so many patterns and so many colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Mrs A. said...

Colourful layout and I love your interpretation of round. Hope your having a lovely time. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me . Hugs Mrs A.

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful layout! The bright colours and patterns look amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Fikreta said...

Very nice!

Маги said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us.
Maggie
Crafteezee DT

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's November "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2