Wednesday 15 August 2018

ME-OWWWW!!

Hello.  Welcome.  Just a little reminder for the current Rubber Dance challenge.  Cat lovers look away now!!!!


I made a CAS card using the flower from Crazy Flowers 2, bubbles from Playful Penguins and one of the cats from the brand new Purr-fect set.   Can you see the cat??  Ah, well, I must admit I have altered it a little.  In fact, I stamped the cat on a piece of card, cut off the head, feet and arms and it makes a fantastic vase........   I stamped the flower and bubbles directly on the card and then added the 'vase'.  I coloured the flower with distress inks and my waterbrush and the vase with Promarkers.  


You have until the end of the month to join the challenge using the colours and/or the theme of nature.  Do hop over to the blog for more inspiration from the team and some news!!!

Don't forget if you are shopping at Rubber Dance you can get free worldwide shipping with my code GTFreeShip when you spend over €15!  Hugz

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

As long as you just 'stretch' your stamps and not an actual cat I have nooo problems! Jo x

Bibi Lindahl said...

Your vase is such a clever use of that cat stamp, Gail. LOVE it!!! I hope you saved the head for a different card ...
___,,,/\._./\,,,__

Thanks for sharing! ♥

Ellibelle said...

I had to click on the linked kitty stamp to find the cat ...poor kitty LOL. What a fantastic card you created with the stamp, so clever and just AMAZING!
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge!
Thank you so much for joining us At Penny Black and More challenge with us!

Ellie

brenda said...

It's a beautifully bright and happy creation using the Crazy Flowers Gail and it would be sur to brighten someones day, many thanks for joining in with our 'I Spy' theme at Penny Black and More challenge again.

B x

Sue - said...

Lovely bright card and what an ingenious idea to turn a cat into a vase! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!