Saturday 24 June 2017

Meet and One Veg

Hello.  Welcome.  I got this Mr Potato stamp in a VLVS grab bag and looking at their challenge I thought Mr Potato chased by birds might be a laugh.  But when I stamped him I discovered I had an evil version of Mr Potato, so maybe he should be the one to chase the birds


I decided to alter a giant playing card.  I used orange and pink acylic paint and then stencilled dots with white acrylic.   I added some black archival ink using the edge of a stamp and a cotton wool bud.  I wanted to reverse the VLVS flamingo so I stamped it on tissue paper and coloured with sharpies.  Then I glued it to the playing card.  I stamped and embossed VLVS Running Potato and the sentiment on old book paper.  I coloured with sharpies, white gen pen and distress ink.  I edged the sentiment with sharpies.  A googly eye and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at




9 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Absolutely hilarious!

Squiddy said...

Big Larfffs :) Love it, and thanks for sharing it with Dream In Darkness

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab ! Thanks for joining our challenge !
Corrie x

Majo said...

So funny! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

Majo - DT ♥

Susanne Rose said...

Really cool altered playing card my dear. Thank you for joining the challenges at STAMPlorations and Viva Las VegaStamps! HUGS!

Sari / Granne said...

So what comes around goes around ... who's up to chasing who, LOL. Fabulous background and love the doodle eye on flamingo. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness, hope to see you back in July.

Amy A said...

This made me giggle. Love it! Thank you for joining us at "Stamplorations- Monthly Mixed Media" Challenge. We hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Member

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Oh yes, looks pretty evil, lol. Such a great make Gail.
It's so wonderful to see your submission again at STAMPlorations June Mixed Media Challenge Thank you for playing along with us.
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

Cheetarah said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at the VLVS! challenge! xo Cheetarah