Thursday, 15 June 2017

Nice Hat

Hello.  Welcome.  CASology's cue word is Clothes.  I thought about this hat.  Then I decided to try a technique that Deepti shared the other day where she used a monotone image with a colourful background.  


The hat is from Rubber Dance Poodle Power set.  It comes with a fun flower, but I wanted to keep it masculine, so I masked away the flower.  Not that you can't do flowers and men, but not this time LOL.   I used a generic stencil and distress inks for the background colours on my small tag.  I stamped and embossed the hat and used a Promarker, cool grey 4 to colour it.  The happy birthday is a Stamplorations stamp.  Some bobbly wool and done.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
CASology Week 253 - Clothes
Stamplorations Spotlight Project Showcase
Stamplorations CAS Challenge June
Scrappiness Utfordring 6 - Lag Noko Smått
Stamplorations June Mixed Media Challenge





1 comment:

  1. Love your colorful background and your super cute hat! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.