Thursday 16 February 2017

Excessive Use of Full Stops....

Hello.  Welcome.  After such wondrous success with a previous pile on my desk I decided to see if it worked more than once.  I think that L-space causes UFO's to flock together, like books in a library, so when I spotted the cat head, yes, just the head, the pink base card and the sentiment it seemed a combination made in...... well, somewhere with lots of caffine maybe.



I have no idea what comes after but I think his first thought is top dollar.  So I've CAS'd the CASE at Coffee Loving Cardmakers.  Pink base card cut with Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle die.  Piece of pale blue card, ripped and embossed with Cable Knit embossing folder, which was also lurking on my desk.  The head of cat is Cheery Lynn's Happy Catoween cat, paper pieced with black and neon blue card.  The Power Poppy sentiment was stamped and embossed and coloured with distress inks so I can join the wonderful Mod Squad challenge of NO WHITE!!  How cool a theme is that??   

Thanks for dropping by.  If this evenings offerings are too weird for you then do please visit again cos usually it's not this exciting.  Uh.... something like that.  Off to move some more paper.  Third time lucky, so they say....  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Caseing The DT Link Up Party 10
Repeat Impressions Inspiration Palette Challenge - F1517
Mod Squad Challenge - No More White 
Country View Challenge February 2017 - Time Challenge - 30 Minutes or Less definitely, since we aren't counting hanging around in a pile on my desk are we.  Are we??
Stamplorations CAS Challenge - February


9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this stamp - and this is so true - got to have the coffee. Thanks for joining us again at The House that Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Amazing what you can find lurking around on your desk, isn't it!? Great combination and a fun sentiment to pair with the cat (head!). Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Helen Gullett said...

This one makes me smile! So cute! Thank You for playing along with February CLC CASEing DT!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yea, really. Coffee first, who really cares what is on the docket next. Great card.

Craftyfield said...

Darn I hate being left in suspense... I would love to know what went after coffee! Great CAS design for our Country View challenge!

Unknown said...

I agree! But first, coffee! Thanks for playing along with theMod Squad Challenge.

Toni said...

Boy, do I know that feeling--LOL. Cute cute cute!

Toni
Stamplorations CAS DT

Ina G said...

CAS and cute. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

rachel said...

very cute CAS card Gail ... thanks for joining us at CVC and good luck! Hugs rachel x