Sunday 30 October 2016

V is for Village

Hello.  Welcome.  Flicking through the dictionary I see village and an idea I had last week pops up again.  



I covered my giant playing card with plain paper and stamped Rubber Dance Textured Houses many times, masking in between.  I left a gap at the top and watercoloured the sky with distress inks.  Then I added the definition from OED.   That's all folks.......

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
The Craft Barn - V
Hiding in My Craft Room 273 - Freestyle
Sweet Stampin Challenge- Inspired by Book/Film/Song Song Our House
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the masking and use of image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Well done!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This really DOES look like a village. It's a lovely entry and very impressive the way you masked things so well.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Looks like a village I would want to visit! Cool masking of the house stamps. Thanks, Gail! ♥

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is fabulous! Brilliant stamping and masking. xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

This village is so cool looking. I'd love to go visit there. I'll bet they are all creative.

Mickie said...

Super idea and well stamped - than you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha Challenge

maggie said...

So much masking involved but worth it as the end result is a beautiful village. What a wonderful view you would have from the top house - the walk up to it may be rather hard work though!

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Sammy said...

Love it! Beautifully stamped and so effective. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x