Monday 4 April 2016

I Have Stamps

Hello.  Welcome.  At christmas my niece was here.  She loves to colour.  She wanted a colouring book and I didn't have one.  So I got out some stamps.  The delight on her face when I lifted the stamp.  It was magic.  It is magic.  But I had forgotten.  Until I saw the tutorial by Sandy to make your own colouring book.  


I cut some 10x10cm pieces of cad and stamped MFP's Tiger, Penny Black's Cat, Crafty Individuals Penguins and Rubber Dance's Rooster in black archival.



Here's my little colouring book held together with a wire.  Great to have on hand for the next visit by the young artist.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Wild Animal Blog Hop Project
Scrappiness Utfordring 14 - Ikke kort, lommescrapping eller LO'er 

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

What a genius auntie! You saved her day. And what a great coloring book you have assembled here. Surprisingly, Gail, it is the rooster that captures my eye. You have used him before and I just love him!! Great project to have on hand.

Unknown said...

Very nice to make a coloring book for her:) Thanks for joining our challange at Scrappiness:)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable coloring book pages! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Blog Hop Challenge.

Gail said...

Very lovely - Thanks for linking up at MFPSS Blog Hop Challenge I wish you the best on winning - Gail S Sr DT

Unknown said...

What a great idea to make for your niece! Lucky her!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrappiness.
Hugs, dt Helga <3