Friday 8 April 2016

Have You Danced In The Rain

Hello.  Welcome.  Finally I have found some time to craft.  Spring is a busy time here with the garden.  Planting, tidying, watching the flowers bloom.  I take my own advice and remember to take the time to breathe.  So Unity have a photo inspiration challenge and to me it looked like coloured raindrops.  



I stamped Harmony Girl with London Fog archival.  Then I watercoloured around her using distress inks and my water brush.  This always has a drop of Windsor and Newton irridecent watercolour mediium mixed in so all the colours glitter.  You may also be able to see a bit of the card texture near the top of the picture.  I tried to use the colours of the inspiration photo.  Maybe I should have bled the colours out more at the edges but trying to keep it CAS..........


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 14 - CAS and Rain

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamps Challenge.

Stampsnob. said...

I love the rain this is a beautiful card TFS
MFP Lis DT