Wednesday 2 December 2015

Snowman Tag

Hello.  Welcome.  Taking another bash at 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  So much inspiration. Glad to have another chance to make some more tags.  This one was inspired by Marcie's tag.  I liked the music and the stocking, but I couldn't find a stocking so I used a snowman instead.  LOL


I cut my tag using Taylored Expressions Tag Stacklets 1 and embossed with Do Crafts Cable Knit embossing folder.   I added a Memory Box music die cut.  Thanks Deborah.  Hugz.  The snowman and sentiment is from Stamplorations Yuletide Cheer set, embossed in black and coloured.  


I added some crazy wool for my tag tie.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge 
Scrapy Land Challenge 31 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Let it Snow
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 12 - Alt Er Lov
Memory Box Challenge 7 - Seasons Greetings 

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

He looks fabulous! Such a happy snowman...the music behind is a great touch:):)

Becca Cruger said...

Oh my gosh this is just TOOOOO cute! I love the way you used the same kind of bubbly ribbon for the top of your tag as what is on his arms.

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable snowman tag! The snowman is so sweet and I love the ribbon you used for the tie! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #31!

Tracey McNeely said...

That snowman is adorable! Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Shery Russ said...

Adorable tag, Gail! Love it! Thanks for adding this cutie in the STAMPlorations gallery. Hugs!

gosti said...

Lovely snowman tag:-)
Thanks for SCRAPPING with us at Kreativ SCRAPPING:-)
Best wishes from DT Sigrid

Gayatri said...

Very adorable tag Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Let it Snow Wednesday Challenge
Gayatri xx

Penny Ward said...

Adorable tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Laura said...

Super-sweet snowman tag. Thank you so much for participating in the Memory Box season's greetings challenge.