Friday 19 June 2015

Wide Open Spaces

Hello.  Welcome.  When I saw this weeks Mark's Finest Paper Challenge, Only Use the Corner, I knew the Tiger stamp set would just have to come out again.  Love this big beautiful tiger stamp.  So I made this panel last night and quite honestly it just didn't hit the spot.  So I put it front and center on my desk and went to bed.  This morning it seemed to have improved!!  Maybe the midnight elves have been spreading a little happy dust.  So I tried it against various card bases and ended up with this


I stamped Mark's Finest Papers Tiger and sentiment on grey card and ripped and inked the edges.  I doodled a border and mounted on a cream base card.  Then I had another can't go back brain wave and started cutting the card edge to mirror the ripped edge.  Sort of!  Not sure if that adds or takes away, but I can't put it back so here it is.  I do like that tiger.  

Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 266 - Use Only the Corner
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Your Favourite Technique and/or Product

Thanks for dropping by.  Off to play with the baby bunnies, who were definitely the stars of my last post, and see if I can get some chick pictures.  Hugz

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Couldn't fit the challenge at MFP SFF any better Good Job...........Lis

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very striking card, Gail, love the image.

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

SmilynStef said...

What a great layout with your tiger ... love the fun edges too.

Kay Wallace said...

It definitely hits my spot, Gail! Love your tiger stamp.

Caryn said...

Awesome card, so unique.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Christine said...

Great CAS layout. Love the edging and doodling. Thanks for sharing at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.