Thursday 28 May 2015

Reorganised Chaos

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello to Ryouma.  Welcome to my happy little following.  So glad to have you along.  Thanks to all my followers for your continued support and encouragement.  Hugz all round.

I don't seem to be finding much crafting time at the moment.  Today I decided a tidy up would help matters, but after clearing my desk I came to a grinding halt as regarded the best set up for reorganisation.  So the desk is clear but the floor if filled to overflowing and beyond.  Can a floor overflow!!???  I decided to just shut the door and am hoping it will all become clear in the morning.  No, I'm not expecting Rumpelstiltskin!!  I am just hoping I will get overnight inspiration.  Maybe I will dream the solution!!!!   So I have decided to share my May CCC card with you since it has arrived safely with Vickie.  Hi Vickie.  If you don't know about CCC check it out HERE.  Sign ups for June are still open.  Join the fun.



I followed the CCC May Sketch and colours.  I used Cheery Lynn Designs Eloise Elephant.  She is spouting rhinestones.  The wishing you... is part of a Crafty Individuals stamp and the ground was made using a stamp from Stamplorations mixed media grunge set.  

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 186 - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 
Addicted to CAS Challenge 64 - Animal 

Deborah will post the full reveal on 1st June HERE.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

8 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! Good luck with the tidy up!! Not fun....but hopefully the solution for the floor will appear after a good night's sleep!!! And your elephant is sooo cute. The rhinestones idea is very creative!!!

Deepti said...

So unique! I like the way you cut the panel :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

LOVE that happy elephant!

shulsart said...

Oh, Gail, this is so cute, love the rhinestones coming out of Eloise' trunk, just so very clever. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.

Melissa Bove said...

Super fun and adorable card!! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kay Wallace said...

Seems as though all of us have been hit with the cleaning frenzy! Me, too! Love your elephant, Gail! He makes a statement, for sure!

Juliz Design Post said...

Love your interpretation with this happy little elephant. Super fun card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Jaydee said...

Great card. I love the colors and the touch of bling. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
jaydee