Saturday 7 April 2018

Bottle Blue

Hello.  Welcome.  I've gone all blue for the Autism Awareness blog hop.  


The Bot and sentiment are from Stamplorations Big Robot set stamped with blue dye ink.  The dark blue panel behind is my first attempt at foiling!!  I used Rubber Dance Marbalise stamp, Wow bonding powder and blue foil.  I quite like it.  I cut the foiled panel and the sentiment panel with Sizzix Deckle Edge dies.  The double stitch die is also by Stamplorations.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog
The Sketchy Challenges #140 - Favourite Colours I love blue
Stamplorations Focus on the Sentiments Challenge
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge



4 comments:

New Creations said...

I love your beautiful foiling and cute bot in blue!

Greta said...

What a perfect card for Autism Awareness, Gail--love the foil!

cebelica said...

This reminds me of Wall-e, which I absolutely love. :) Awesome work! Thank you for playing with us at The sketchy challenges!

Milka Gubo said...

Arrived from STAMPlorations blog. Your card is ADORABLE!! :o)