Saturday 19 August 2017

I Was Thinking He Needs A Red Nose

Hello.  Welcome.  Back to Muse Christmas Visions and Cornelia's fun cards.  I really liked her graphic reindeer but after playing around a bit I just wasn't feeling the jingle.  Then I came across this reindeer from Panduro and Mr Mojo was all over it!!

This is actually the cutest little reindeer with his back legs out to the side but I hid them behind the washi tape wall.  OK, I admit it, I cut them off!!!  But you wouldn't have known if I hadn't told you, and he looks quite cool standing up doesn't he???   So, he's got the dangles, like Cornelia's deer, and I decided to capture the graphic look by leaving him black and white.  Then there's the tape and I offset the panel on a blue card base to give the border.  And I really did think about a red nose, but that might have spoilt the whole monotone thing we have going on.  Looks like he's waiting for cookies.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Oh Deer is joining the fun at

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

He's lovely, Gail! He could have a blue nose... Jo x

Ardyth said...

What an adorable image! I love your simple treamtent of him! So glad you joined us at MCV!

Lindsey said...

I am in awe of your self-control not giving him a red nose! Not sure I could have resisted. ;) What a great image and card!

Mervi said...

Sweet image, lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

brenda said...

Hh's a real fun Reindeer Gail and a great CAS design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card, Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good Luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel said...

Sorry I’[m so late commenting. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 347 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

Jenni's Jems said...

How cute is he! And love the monochromatic look of your card x