Saturday, 12 September 2026

Trick or Tequilla

Hello Nomad friends.  Hope you are having a splendiferous day.  I would like to thank Jo for sending me this awesomely fun stamp set by Whimsy Stamps called Pick Your Poison.  I just had to make a bottle tag with it.......
 

 I cut the bottle tag using a Papirdesigns die from card I had blended Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Blueprint Sketch distress ink on.  I returned the circle outcut to act as the moon.  I stamped the spooky dudes on white card, coloured with distress markers, fussy cut and added them to the bottom of the tag.  To finish I stamped the little spider and two of the fun sentiments.  
 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz 

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Spooktacular tag! 😁

brenda said...

Great funky Halloween make and with a circles as well, many thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

B x

pinky said...

That's so spooky with your little monsters and cool background. Would you date to open that bottle lol. Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun and festive is this! The background colors set the scene mysteriously for these daft dudes! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina