Hello Nomad friends. I am a little behind on my xmas card schedule after making none last month, so after tripping over this wooden bauble decoration yet again on my desk I decided it was time to get it used.
I paired it with a piece of blue card that I had cleaned my brush after using Aztec paint, so it's got some nice pearlescent brushstrokes on it. I couldn't make up my mind about the bauble hanger dings and in the end cut a star from card and added a Papirdesigns text button.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 112 - Reindeer Games
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - CAS Kaart
Scrappelyst Utfordring - Stjerne
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - CAS Kaart
Scrappelyst Utfordring - Stjerne


9 comments:
Wat een mooie CAS kaart heb je gemaakt, mooi ook die blauwe achtergrond. Bedankt dat je meedoet bij 52WTC. Groetjes Ingrid.
A lovely focal element Gail and perfect for our Allsorts them, thank you so much for joining us.
B x
Lovely card Gail. Thank you for sharing your creation in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx
Love the wooden bauble, Gail - great rustic feel atop that blue background!!
The lovely wooden bauble certainly deserved being used and it fits nicely with the theme at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing it with us
Your wooden ornament is gorgeous and looks amazing on the background. Your swipes of paint add movement and some lovely shine. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart #114!
Beautiful card with the wooden ornament!
Thanks for joining our challenge.
Jantine DT 52WTC
Great card !!!!
groeten Ineke
DT 52 WTC
How lovely! I've got an ornament a little like that and must track it down and invite it to play cardmaking. Love the background too - you always create the best backgrounds. Thanks for joining Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo
Post a Comment