Hello Nomad friends. I was desk diving and found a few blue bits lying close together that seemed to be made for each other. The gloss white card base was a bad idea for a number of reasons, but I loved arranging these random bits into a fun geometric design.
I used an acrylic block wrapped with string to stamp my subtle blue lines on the base card with distress ink. I arranged three triangle snippets, a die cut circle, a tiny spiral and a white snowflake chopped in two. Then I cut the elizabeth craft deer and added a Papirdesigns chipboard button. Merry Christmas!!
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 112 - Reindeer Games
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - CAS Kaart
The Outlawz Christmas Challenge - September
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - CAS Kaart
The Outlawz Christmas Challenge - September




7 comments:
Super festive collage. Love this card Gail.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Always fun when we can use snippets to create a wonderful card. Love your combination of elements for this fantastic collage card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114!
Great CAS card !
groeten Ineke
DT 52 WTC
A lovely Christmascard in blue. Thank you for joining the challenge at 52 WTC.
Greetings Miranda dt 52 WTC
Beautiful card with the geometric design, beautiful combination!
Thanks for joining us at 52WTC.
Jantine DT 52WTC
Lovely! I wish I could do collage cards as they always look so creative and stylish. I am collage-challenged. Very! Love the colours too. Thanks for joining Loll and me once again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo
Very clever - love all the blues. Merry Christmas to you too!
Hugs
Di xx
Post a Comment